We here at Texas Brush Poppers are well acquainted with oil pipelines and Texas is home to some of the largest in the country. Pipeline preparation requires the land be fully cleared of brush and vegetation before any lines, oil or utility, can be placed. We have the experience working with pipeline contractors, oil companies and developers doing right of way clearing and mulching needed for these large projects in Texas and Southeastern New Mexico.
Immediately upon mulching completion, the mulch is disseminated for several reasons.
- Less soil erosion and damage
- Mulching supports minimal surface erosion
- Immediate access
Texas Brush Poppers uses new, state of the art equipment. Our experienced personnel insure we implement the highest level of safety and compliance.
- Commercial land clearing
- Brush hogging • heavy mowing
- Property lines • fence lines • survey lines and ranches
- Right-of-way location mowing, mulching
- Electric transmission right-of-way
- Large scale capital clearing for right-of way-corriders
Commercial Land Clearing
Demolition and storm clean up
Bush hogging • heavy mowing
Property lines • fence lines • survey lines
Electric transmission right-of-way maintenance
Large scale capital clearing for right-of-way corridors
Emergency storm response
Site prep • oilfield • commercial
Right-of-way location/mowing • mulching
Fully bonded and insured. Fully guaranteed. Call today for your free quote.